Leica Specialist - Full Time
Leica Camera stands for the best of German engineering - and for a special culture of seeing: For over 100 years, we have been developing precision optical instruments that enable a unique viewing experience and constantly set new technological standards.
As a Leica Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ passion and needs and promoting Leica equipment and services. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their new products. You are able to think outside of the box. You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members.
You’re proud to represent Leica, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop their photography.
* You’re passionate about Leica.
* You have strong people skills — you’re approachable, a good listener and empathetic. You will also have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate by email effectively and proactively.
* You will be able to work exclusively Saturdays.
* Ability to deliver great customer experiences in a very active environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
* Strong interest in photography.
If you would like to join the Leica family we would love to hear what you think about the following questions,
- What makes Leica Special?
- When have you have exceeded someones expectations?
- What makes you different?
If you would like to be considered for one of these roles please email a copy of your CV to Ben Stephens at email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you