A unique monochrome camera, that defines new quality standards in black-and-white photography.
The newly developed 47 Megapixel Monochrom sensor enables the photographer to achieve unparalleled results in the most accessible way. Based on the architechture stunning Leica Q2, it sets the benchmark in full frame photography.
In combination with the fastest lens in its class, a precise autofocus, and reliable protection against the elements, the Leica Q2 Monochrom is bound to exceed expectations and master a multitude of situations.
The most important aspect of any Leica camera is its lens and the Leica Q2 Monochrom is no different. It has a 28mm f/1.7 Summilux ASPH. lens; the best optical performance in any compact camera.
Other Leica Q2 Monochrom features
- IP 52 Dust and water spray proofed
- New 3.68MP, 0.5" OLED viewfinder with an increased magnification and improved optics
- High speed autofocus system, focussing in 0.15 seconds
- 10 frames per second, 20 frames per second in electronic shutter mode
- Newly designed on/off switch and selector wheel borrowed from Leica CL
- 4k video at 24/30 fps and new C4K resolution function at 24 fps
- Full Leica FOTOS support including new Remote Wakeup function (coming April '19)
- Optional Optical Image Stabilisation below 1/60th/sec
- ISO 50 - 50,000
- New 3 button configuration on rear, mirroring M10 simplicity