The Leica Q2 enables the photographer to achieve unparalleled results in the most accessible way. Setting the benchmark with a sensor that delivers 95% more resolution than its predecessor, in combination with the fastest lens in its class, a precise autofocus, and reliable protection against the elements, the Leica Q2 is bound to exceed expectations and master a multitude of situations.
Leica Q2 has newly developed 47.3MP, full frame sensor allowing new opportunities for a 75mm digital frame selection while keeping amazing sharpness. Coupled with the latest Maestro processor means that there are a wider range of applications like 4k video and 4k shooting mode while improving noise reduction and dynamic range.
The most important aspect of any Leica camera is its lens and the Leica Q2 is no different. It has a 28mm f/1.7 Summilux ASPH. lens; the best optical performance in any compact camera.
Other Leica Q2 features
- IP 52 Dust and water spray proofed
- New 3.68MP, 0.5" OLED viewfinder with an increased magnification and improved optics
- High speed autofocus system, focussing in 0.15 seconds
- 10 frames per second, 20 frames per second in electronic shutter mode
- Newly designed on/off switch and selector wheel borrowed from Leica CL
- 4k video at 24/30 fps and new C4K resolution function at 24 fps
- Full Leica FOTOS support including new Remote Wakeup function (coming April '19)
- Optional Optical Image Stabilisation below 1/60th/sec
- ISO 50 - 50,000
- New 3 button configuration on rear, mirroring M10 simplicity