Digital Marketing Specialist
Leica Store Manchester is the UK’s only independent Leica Store and is owned and operated by Stephens Premier Limited.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ passion and needs and promoting Leica equipment and services online. You will responsible for the management of our digital marketing activity for new and existing customers. You will also look after the management and content creation of our customers digital journeys and social media channels.
- Plans and executes database marketing, email and social media campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence in line with Leica Camera UK minimum standards.
- Create engaging and beautiful content – Leica make the best lenses in the world; your content should reflect this.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with our partners.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing sales funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Looking for someone on a Part Time basis. We are also happy for somone to work flexibly in this role.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to [email protected]