All Leica Store Manchester Approved Leica Pre Owned Equipment comes with a 1 Year Guarantee.
Leica Store Manchester provides a 1 Year Guarantee on all Pre Owned Leica Equipment and non Leica Equipment comes with a 3 Month Guarantee. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
During this period, any apparent faults should be notified to us at the earliest instance and any faults must be appraised by us
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty covers only normal use of the Equipment. Leica Store Manchester shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorised Leica Store Manchester representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Any technical adjustments such as Rangefinder Calibration, Lens Calibration or Shutter Speed Calibration for any equipment must be notified within the first 28 days of purchase. Leica Store Manchester shall not be liable under this warranty if any issues after the first 28 days are raised.
- Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 28-days will be paid by Leica Store Manchester. All shipping fees both to and from Leica Store Manchester following this 28-day period must be paid by the owner.
- Leica Store Manchester will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Leica Store Manchester's option, without charge to you.
- Any fault within the warranty period that is deemed uneconomical by a representative of Leica Store Manchester, a full refund or exchange for a similar camera (where available) will be offered.
Leica Store Manchester is not responsible for loss of data or time. Leica Store Manchester is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Leica Store Manchester has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an Leica Store Manchester chosen technician attempts to service the product. Leica Store Manchester will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any equipment bought at Leica Store Manchester. Under no circumstances will Leica Store Manchester be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Leica Store Manchester will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Leica Store Manchester makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.